Da Lat is also known as the city of pine tree, the city of flowers, the city of spring or the city of love. Despite any name, Da Lat is always attractive to both local and international tourists for the fresh air, picturesque landscape and romantic love legends. Coming to the city at the height of 1500m above the sea level, you and your partner are likely to be fascinated by the poetic landscapes which can only be found here. For this tour, you can at the same time discover the best and craziest things of Da Lat.
The crazy things of Da Lat
1. Hang Nga Villa (or Crazy House) is also named as the bizarre house in Da Lat. Coming here, tourists shall be admiring the strange architecture of the villa designed by Mrs. Nga – owner of the house.
2. Lam Ti Ni pagoda with a Crazy Monk is the next destination to come. Tourists sometimes can enter to visit the pagoda but sometimes they cannot. In this pagoda, tourists can be admiring the painting drawn by the monk to sell to tourists.
3. Meet and talk to a famous photographer of Da Lat named as MPK (or crazy Phuoc). You will be taken memory photos by him.
4. XQ historical house owned by Mr. Quan K with unique design, structure and style
5. Cung To Chieu Coffee: the shop owner can send anyone away if they don’t follow the shop’s regulation.
The best things of Da Lat
1. The strange turntable: when you put your hand on the table and thing of a direction, it will turn to that direction
2. Linh Phuoc Pagoda with the largest Buddha Avalokitesvara made from immortal flowers (3 tons of flowers). Besides, in this pagoda, there are a number of special architectures from glass bottles or glass pieces.
3. Da Lat Flower forest – the largest workshop of dry flowers. Tourists coming here shall be introduced about technology of turning fresh flowers into dried ones to export.
4. Da Lat Train Station: the highest and most beautiful and also the unique steam locomotive and cog railway.
5. Truc Lam Monastery – the largest monastery in Vietnam. The beauty of Da Lat shall be revealed through the miniatures at the monastery’s campus.
The tour finishes when tourists are freely enjoy some specialties of Da Lat.